عنوان Social Factors and the Teaching of Pronunciation: What the Research Tells Us
- The current article presents a state-of-the-art review of research on the social factors that have
- been found to impact how learners acquire and use a second language (L2) sound system. These
- factors include ethnic group identification, gender, and study abroad experience. The research
- synthesis presents the key findings on each social factor, with examples drawn from the cited
- research for illustration. The article then presents recommendations for pedagogical practice.
- These recommendations are aimed at both teachers and learners, and for use both outside
- and inside the L2 classroom; they include examples and links to free online resources that both
- teachers and learners can use to enhance meaningful L2 pronunciation teaching and learning. انجام پاورپوینت
- What do we mean by social factors and L2 acquisition? And why are social factors important to our understanding of how learners acquire and use a second language (L2)sound system?
Based on these findings, we then provide recommendations for pedagogical practice that aims to enhance L2 pronunciation achievement.
Pronunciation and Identity
- Language and identity are inextricably intertwined. Identity can be defined as how one views oneself in relation to others, particularly in terms of group membership. Gender is one dimension of identity; ethnic group affiliation, peer, and social group networks are others.
- برای دانلود فایل پاورپوینت لطفا اقدام به خرید فرمایید.
- پس از خرید بلافاصله لینک دانلود فایل برای شما ایمیل خواهد شد.
به منظور سفارش پاورپوینت با جزئیات دلخواه خود بر روی کلید زیر کلیک نمایید.